We are recruiting for a full time experienced Co-ordinator to join a leading organisation based on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield. This role is initially temp with a view to a permanent position.
Duties will include:-
- Liaise with patients to arrange appointments
- Complete spreadsheet for patient transport requirements
- Books clinics with treatment centre’s / hospitals and Consultants, ensuring appropriate staff are available
- Ensures the smooth running of operation, including confirmation of arrangements, sending patient notes to the treatment centre / hospital in advance of the appointment
- Liaises with Consultants for dates for follow up clinics
- Administers the day-to-day operations, including issuing letters, filing discharge summaries, ensuring GPs are kept informed
- Requests patient medical records and X rays
- Tracks patient care, co-ordinating follow up activities e.g. test results
- Essential: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Desirable: Medical Terminology, experience of using databases
Candidates will need to have a solid admin background and excellent communication skills previous experience within a similar field or within the NHS would be an advantage.
Good systems knowledge and a keen eye for detail are also very important.
Hours – 37.5 per week Mon to Fri.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year once permanent