Our client is one of the UK’s leading wholesalers. They operate B2B supplying fabulous products, as well as seasonal Items.
They are now seeking a competent, capable Customer Service Assistant to work in a varied, fast-paced environment acting as the first point of contact, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times. Duties will include:-
- Responding promptly to customer queries by providing and processing information either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Provide a consistent point of contact during office hours for all inbound calls and enquiries.
- Support Customers regarding orders, payments and deliveries.
- Build strong relationships with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention through delivering excellent service throughout the Customer Journey.
- Ensure all records are updated on CRM system (Request) at all times.
- Book in deliveries with customers and arrange payment where necessary.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant ranges and collections for their business needs.
- Carry out general administrative work within the Customer Service Team.
We are looking for someone who can start immediately and commit to end Oct/early Nov.
Hours: 9 am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch
Pay: £11 – £12 per hour
If you have some proven office based Customer Service experience, we want to hear from you asap.