Penns Personnel are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client situated on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield. They are looking for an experienced administrator to support the efficient delivery of their coaching programme and other coaching initiatives within the business.
A varied and interesting all-encompassing role, you will provide high-level admin support to the Coach Education and Development team. You will also liaise with external organisations as well as working closely with other departments across the business to ensure a smooth and seamless academic journey for students.
· To organise and administer courses in line with planned programmes.
, Handle all the administrative processes including booking venues and tutors for agreed courses .
· Maintain the database accurately.
· Ensure course candidates receive the relevant course information within agreed timescales.
· Be the first point of contact for all coaching related enquiries.
· Input results onto the specific database
· Provide extensive administrative support as part of the team.
You will need to be:
· Highly organised and have the ability to multi-task
· Excellent administration and customer service skills
· Able to manage competing priorities
· Confident and positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
· Ability to work in a time – bound environment
· Accurate with excellent attention to detail
· A strong team player
This is a permanent, full-time role (35 hours/week) and whilst the role is based at our Client’s Head Office, They are providing all employees with the opportunity to take part in their hybrid working trial from day one of employment. The core hours are 9am until 5pm Monday-Friday but their hybrid working offers more flexibility in working hours and the opportunity to spend up to 60% of the week working remotely.
This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known brand who offer excellent company benefits. Due to the location the ideal candidate should hold a driving license and have access to a car which can be used to travel to and from work.
If you have the skills required for this role and would like to work for a superb company then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today to avoid disappointment!