Penns Personnel are recruiting for a valued client based close to Five Ways, Birmingham. We require an Administrator who is both enthusiastic and highly motivated to join our client’s friendly Operations team. This role commences on temporary basis, with the possibility of it becoming permanent.
This position involves carrying out various tasks supporting the co-ordination of clinics across a range of medical specialities
- Requesting and management of contractor availability to ensure timely allocation of contractor for clinic templates across key specialties.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure that capacity of clinicians required is secured.
- Liaise with operations team to ensure the clinical session requirements are correct.
- Maintain accurate site documentation and updates as appropriate to ensure contractors receive the relevant information before their deployment.
- Ensure any additional requests for capacity are escalated for assessment.
- Work with the operations team to arrange accommodation and travel requests for the clinical contractors.
- Acknowledge and escalate (where necessary) concerns of contractors.
- Manage own workflow by assigning tasks and ensuring that deadlines are met, and work is completed correctly.
- Generate texts, emails queries for clinical contractors.
- Play an active part in continually improving the booking processes of clinical and support teams by raising issues and ideas directly to the Operations Manager
- Strong IT skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Quick to learn and able to follow a process
- 2 years Administration experience
Hours – 9 to 5 Mon to Fri with Half an hour lunch (37.5 hours per week)