Our client, a leading organisation based in Sutton Coldfield are recruiting for a TemporaryAdministrator to join a busy team.
This role calls for someone who is able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business i.e. the planning, communicating and monitoring of clinics and surgery, communication of plans to Consultants, treatment centre’s and patients, and ensuring follow up appointments are conducted as required.
- Liaises with patients to arrange appointments
- Complete spreadsheet for patient transport requirements
- Books clinics with treatment centre’s / hospitals and Consultants, ensuring appropriate staff are available
- Administers the day-to-day operations, including issuing letters, filing discharge summaries, ensuring GPs are kept informed
- Requests patient medical records and X rays
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week between the hours of 9am - 5pm
Temporary Position: This is a temporary role with a view to start immediately on an on-going basis.
Please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, then please assume that you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion