We are recruiting for an Account Manager to join our client based in Kings Norton. This client offer great benefits and have a great team environment.
UK Leading Association in the hospitality industry who are continually growing year on year. The company handle compliance and health & safety for members. They will provide comprehensive training to ensure you are fully knowledgeable about the business.
About the Role
· You will be working on the front line of the business.
· Provide advice to new and existing members.
· Ability to sell the perks of membership to potential members & historical members.
· Resolve member queries.
· Reach shared goals and targets for the business.
· Keep updated on product & service knowledge, as well as industry rules & regulations.
· Maintain CRM system
The Right Candidate
· Confidence is key!
· Attention to detail
· Excellent telephone manner
· Good relationship building skills
· Have strong ambition and drive
· Self motivated and keen to do well and exceed targets
· Competitive salary
· Private pension
· 23 days holiday
· Highly supportive working environment
Hours (37.5 hour week)
9.00am - 5.30pm | Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8.30am - 5.30pm | Tuesday
9.00am - 5.00pm | Friday
£21,000 PA (depending on experience)
Bonus structure in place