A superb opportunity has arisen to work for a National Distribution Company based in Sutton Coldfield, as an Import/Export Operations Administrator.
The Job Role
Working within the distribution area your duties will include:
- Preparing and sorting customer consignments for data entry.
- Entering data into portals and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolving discrepancies and obtaining further information for incomplete or incorrect data.
- Creating trailer manifests.
- Responding to or contacting Network partners and customers.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate for this role would have a distribution, transport or logistics background however it is not essential
- Good customer service experience and the ability to work to set procedures
- Efficiency and organisational skills are a must
- Attention to detail, accuracy and speed is essential
- Must be computer literate and confident with emails and telephone calls
The Hours & Salary
Whilst temp: £9.50 per hour after 12 weeks it goes to £10.92 per hour. Hours are Monday to Friday 30 hours per week maximum worked between the hours of 06:00 and 19:00
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the relevant skills set, we want to hear from you.