We are recruiting for a Partnership Relations Executive to join our prestigious client based on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield.
The purpose of the role is to continually build relationships with our Commercial Partners, ensuring delivery of a world-class service in Partnership fulfilment, objectives defined, evaluated and achieved in order to optimise relationships and increase the likelihood of the Partnership renewal.
· Ensure Partner Contractual obligations are fulfilled flawlessly.
· Provide a dedicated and high level of service to Partners at all times.
· Main point of contact within the Media Department
· Brief the Partnership Management Team of Partner activity weekly.
· Support the Senior Team by producing draft proposals, presentations, commercial documentation and marketing material.
· Work with each partner to maximise value - identifying and delivering opportunities for Partners to activate their association with the company.
· Assist event team to organise events/activities for Partners to allow ample opportunity to network.
· Excellent Account/Project Management - preferably for or on behalf of brands
· Experience in co-ordinating, interpreting and delivering against Partner/Brand related contracts
· Understanding brand marketing campaigns across traditional and new media channels - digital and social media
· Ability to produce commercial proposals, presentation materials and collateral
· Knowledge of the golf industry preferable
· Excellent communication
· Build/retain excellent relationships internally and externally
· Attention to detail
· Able to manage multiple projects
· Having a flexible approach
· Proficient across all Microsoft software and database usage
Core hours are 9 am to 5pm Monday - Friday, occasional travel is essential for this role. Employees are offered the opportunity to take part in the company's hybrid working trial which offers more flexibility in working hours dependent on the role requirements with the opportunity to spend up to 60% of the week working remotely.
Excellent working environment |Discounted membership |Private pension & health insurance after qualifying period |Excellent location |Must be car driver