Our client is looking for a professional Liability Claims Administrator for a maternity cover position to join there small team. Based in Sutton Coldfield the position is full time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience of working within the insurance sector. You must be accurate with good verbal and written communication skills along with good IT skills.
Duties to include:
· Being responsible for the administration of start to finish and full value cover claims to supervisor or insurers
· Daily insurance procedures which includes –
processing deliver depot reports, prepared for closure, claims emails, £3000 claims, image reports, Post, quantified claim scanning.
· Correspond with clients regarding liability claims and procedures, to assist in the training of new clients on the Claims system
· Assist in direct training packages for all depot’s.
· Assist in the depots education of packaging and freight presentation.
· Maintain new start directory details
· Maintain and update contacts, passwords and usernames for depots
· Check and action quantified claim returns and process all new claims.
· Update and maintain records accurately.
· Handling incoming claims communication via e-mail and telephone.
· Ensure communication and help is given to depot’s on full value cover
· Weekly report of internals to be sent to nominated colleagues.
· Produce and distribute the weekly report of internals.
· Reconciliation from finance code
· Provide daily support and training for new claims staff