Training Coordinator | Wishaw | 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
35 hours per week Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (Hybrid Working - Min 40% of the week based in the office)
Penns Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Training Coordinator on behalf of our prestigious client. Situated on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield this membership-based organisation is looking for a Training Coordinator to create and provide training and development opportunities for their Members. The role requires the successful applicant to source and develop content whilst overseeing the process of recognition and accreditation of the personal development of Members via the systems and processes in place.
A varied and interesting all-encompassing role, the duties will include;
· Develop, deliver and maintain the company digital platform in relation to training.
· Identify relevant courses, qualifications and certificates that are industry specific.
· Negotiating the supply of learning both in person and online.
· Ensure the smooth delivery of Member education events.
· Facilitate the personal development of Members - recognising accrediting and recording achievements.
· Promotion of all CPD activities and opportunities including the website.
Skills & experience required:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Knowledge of the sporting industry
· Experience of arranging events
· Experience & knowledge of the CPD Programme
· Experience of educational systems and procedures
The ideal candidate
· Someone who has experience in developing a CPD programme
· Very proactive and good at promoting
· Able to work to strict deadlines and successfully manage multiple projects
· Ability to negotiate & influence a range of partners and stakeholders
· Excellent presentation, communication, planning & organisation skills
This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known brand who offer excellent company benefits.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits including Pension scheme, Private health care, Life assurance schemes, 25 days annual leave plus bank/public holiday and free parking.
Due to the location the ideal candidate should hold a driving license and have access to a car which can be used to travel to and from work.
If you have the skills required for this role and would like to work for a superb company then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today to avoid disappointment! NB Full JD available following application.