Our client is a well established organisation specialising in the B2B sector, providing high end telemarketing solutions to some of the biggest organisations in the technology, logistics and professional services sectors.
Penns Personnel are delighted to be assisting them to find a competent native speaking Spanish telemarketing Executive to join their lively, friendly and genuinely hardworking team.
The Job Role
- Carrying out unscripted telephone appointment making, data cleansing, research and lead generation campaigns.
- Speaking to potentials throughout Spain on behalf of their clients
What you will do
- Carry out unscripted telephone calls on behalf of clients.
- Answer questions about product specifications.
- Book appointments with relevant prospects.
- Complete data cleansing activities.
- Carry out market research into various industries.
- Provide input into lead generation campaigns of various makeups.
- Accurately and efficiently enter prospect details into the company database.
What you will have
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work to targets: call volumes, conversations and leads
- Time management skills
- Client liaison and good customer service
- A team- and self-motivated mentality
- Team player
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
Your attitude, aptitude and enthusiasm are more important to us than years of experience. We are invested in training each and every one of our staff to perform to their best and meet the needs of campaigns. If you can demonstrate a good telephone manner, are a confident and clear communicator and are willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you!
As well as a competitive salary, our client always looks to develop talented employees and promote from within. There is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to use their experience gained to date and acquired whilst working to achieve promotion within the company.
They offer a fantastic office environment with business hours of 8.30 am – 4.30 pm from Monday – Thursday and 8.30 am – 3.35 pm on Friday. Located in offices based right next to the bustling Brindley Place in Birmingham. They are currently working on a hybrid working model – 2 days from home and 3 days in the office. This role is available Part Time