35 hours per week – 9am to 5pm
Good Salary + excellent benefits
Penns Personnel are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client situated on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield. They are looking for a Corporate Events Administrator to provide support both prior to and during events. Events will vary in size and location and will be corporate, running throughout the year.
- Management of the invite system, ensuring all information is correct.
- Arranging travel – Flights, train, Taxi, coach, parking)
- Booking accommodation – including meals.
- Creating event information, managing uniform/clothing, arranging gifts.
- Co-ordinating with finance team for expense floats and currency, distributing accordingly.
- Providing a highly professional, discrete and friendly first point of contact at events.
- Arranging placement of table seating.
- Dealing with any issues, queries or problems during event and resolving in a timely and efficient manner.
You will need to be:
- Competent in planning, prioritising and organising.
- Able to problem solve and make decisions
- Flexible with an accommodating approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced busy environment
- Able to attend two annual events
Skills and Experience needed:
- Competent using MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel, Power-point
- A high level of admin and database management experience
- Previously worked in similar, customer service led environment
- Able to use project management software.
This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known brand who offer excellent company benefits. Due to the location the ideal candidate should hold a driving license and have access to a car which can be used to travel to and from work.
Whilst the core hours of the business are 9 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday, flexibility to occasionally travel will be required in the role. Our client provides all employees with the opportunity to take part in their hybrid working trial from day one of employment which offers more flexibility in working hours and dependent on role requirements, the opportunity to spend up to 60% of the week working remotely.
If you have the skills required for this role and would like to work for a superb company then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today to avoid disappointment!