Penns Personnel are recruiting an experienced Administrator to join our prestigious client, based on the edge of Sutton Coldfield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised specialist training and education provider. This role presents an opportunity to join an association whose brand celebrates heritage and world-wide recognition. The successful candidate will join a high performing team with a clear objective to provide development content that supports professional development.
This highly varied role will include, although is not exhaustive to the following duties:
- Providing full administration support within the Training and Education department
- Maintaining the database related to all CPD (Continuous Professional Development) events
- Ensuring administration processes are followed accurately
- Providing full admin support to all members in relation to CPD events
- Providing day-to-day support and advice to members ensuring high quality customer service at all times
Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced administrator
- IT and keyboard skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-point, Web-based resources)
- Knowledge of database management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High levels of accuracy, standards and good attention to detail
- Organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a regulated environment whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Professional, enthusiastic and confident team player
- Remains calm under pressure with a flexible but systematic approach
- Natural communicator with a customer-centric approach
In addition to a competitive salary, the Company is offering up to 25+ days annual leave plus public holidays and a holiday purchase scheme; Pension Scheme; after a qualifying period access to their Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance and Company Sick Pay Schemes; 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for your mental, financial and physical wellbeing; free car parking onsite; access to tailored learning opportunities through their bespoke platform; and a discount scheme offering savings on shopping, leisure and dining.
If you have the skills required for this role and would like to work for a fantastic company then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today to avoid disappointment.